OU’s Stills, Jefferson to declare for NFL draft
NORMAN, Okla. – Two top OU football players have decided to go pro.
OU football coach Bob Stoops said wide receiver Kenny Stills and safety Tony Jefferson will declare for the 2013 NFL draft.
Coach Stoops said in a statement, “We wish them both the best as they pursue their opportunities in the NFL.”
Stills is the Sooners’ leading receiver after three seasons in Norman with 2,594 receiving yards and 24 touchdown catches.
Jefferson is the team’s leading tackle with 119.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns