Storm system arrives Wednesday – rain on the way
OKLAHOMA – Milder and breezy conditions are on the way for the start of our work week, Oklahoma! Clouds and winds will slowly increase over the next couple of days as our next storm system approaches. Temps will climb about 5-10 degrees above normal for Monday and Tuesday. Beneficial rain is on the way for Wednesday into early Thursday. A big cool down is in store for the second half of next weekend. Stay tuned for the latest!
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse