Duncan teen dead after hit by car
DUNCAN, Okla. – A Duncan teen is dead after a car hit him and his mother Monday night.
Authorities said 15-year-old Hunter Vaughn and his mother, 36-year-old Christine Vaughn were walking when they were hit by a car on Main St.
Police said both victims were flown to a trauma center where Hunter died Tuesday morning.
Christine Vaughn is reported in stable condition.
Crews are currently investigating the incident.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him