Missing Okla. mother’s car found in St. Louis
ST. LOUIS, MO – Police said they found the car they said they believe belongs to the Oklahoma mother missing there.
They have asked for a court order to get the GPS device from the car Tuesday.
Authorities have not confirmed if that device led to the car’s discovery.
Crews found the car just before noon Tuesday.
Police are still searching for 30-year-old Ebony Jackson who traveled from Moore, Okla. with her infant son to visit family in St. Louis.
Her son, 6-month-old Donovan Prom, was found alone in his car seat at a St. Louis area apartment Friday.
Friends and family said they don’t believe Jackson abandoned her son and that this is totally out of character for her.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him