Truck hits, kills Oklahoma City man
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man is dead after he was run over by a vehicle at a busy metro intersection.
Oklahoma City police blocked off the northbound I-35 service road near S.E. 29th St. Wednesday night.
The driver of the vehicle did stop, police said.
Investigators were also looking into the possibility that the man may have been hit by other vehicles.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger