Mystery surrounds massive pot bust
LAS VEGAS — Nevada authorities are calling Wednesday night’s discovery of a marijuana grow operation the biggest in its history.
Detectives served a narcotics search warrant at a residence near Desert Inn and Fort Apache. They were able to seize 1,481 marijuana plants with an estimated street value of approximately $4.5 million and nearly $30,000.
Two adults, a male and female, were arrested as they attempted to flee the scene. These individuals remain unidentified at this time.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'