Miss Okla. provides show stopping performance
NORMAN, Okla.—A student at the University of Oklahoma has been named second runner-up during Saturday’s Miss America pageant.
Earlier this week, Miss Oklahoma, 21-year-old Alisha Clifton, received top honors for her tapping skills.
Clifton was also featured by Galen Culver when she was just 14-years-old.
She shattered the record for the most consecutive pirouettes.
She set the new record and got her spot in the Guinness Book of World Records back in Dec. 2005.
In case you were wondering, Miss New York was named Miss America.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring