Durant named Western Conference Player of Week
NEW YORK – The Oklahoma City Thunder’s Kevin Durant has been named the Western Conference Player of the Week for last week’s games.
Durant helped OKC to a 3-1 record with more than 25 points per game and a season high 42 points against the Lakers on Jan. 11.
According to NBA News, the forward averaged a league-best 32.5 points with 6.8 rebounds per game and 5.5 assists each game.
Milwaukee Bucks Brandon Jennings was the Eastern Conference Player of the Week.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him