Facebook announces new search feature
MENLO PARK, Calif.–A big announcement from a social media giant may change the way you look at your online profile.
Facebook announced that it is changing its layout to include a “graph search,” which acts like a Google search box.
The search feature will allow users to search within their social networks for demographics and other items.
Mark Zuckerberg says the “graph search” will be aware of your friends’ privacy and will only sort through content that has already been shared.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns