Student shoots advisor then self at St. Louis business school
By: Joe Millitzer for KTVI
ST. LOUIS, Mo. – A student reportedly shot himself after shooting a financial advisor at the Stevens Institute of Business and Arts in downtown St. Louis Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities said the student walked in the building and shot one of the school’s financial advisers in the chest with a handgun.
Police said the gunman and the advisor were the only ones shot.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online