Student shoots advisor then self at St. Louis business school
By: Joe Millitzer for KTVI
ST. LOUIS, Mo. – A student reportedly shot himself after shooting a financial advisor at the Stevens Institute of Business and Arts in downtown St. Louis Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities said the student walked in the building and shot one of the school’s financial advisers in the chest with a handgun.
Police said the gunman and the advisor were the only ones shot.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'