Terminator 2 actor Edward Furlong arrested for domestic abuse
Terminator 2 actor Edward Furlong has been arrested for a third time on suspicion of domestic abuse.
The 35-year-old actor will appear before a judge in Beverly Hills Tuesday following an incident with his girlfriend.
The arrest was his third in less than four months.
The actor, most known for his role as John Connor in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, also had an outstanding $30,000 warrant from a previous abuse incident.
Furlong was booked into the Central Jail in Los Angeles.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring