Lance Armstrong: Culture of lying in America
He lied, repeatedly, firmly and convincingly for years.
Thursday, the world will watch Lance Armstrong come clean with Oprah Winfrey about his extensive use of illegal, performance-enhancing drugs.
The fallout could end up costing cycling a spot in future Olympic Games as the International Olympic Committee investigates how enriched doping is in the sport.
Speculation is that Armstrong is finally admitting his lies because he wants to clear a path for himself to compete in professional triathlons.
To talk about the culture of lying in America, Psychologist Dr. Stewart Beasley stopped by the studio.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring