No injuries in garage apartment fire
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City Fire and EMSA crews rushed to the 1400 block of N.W. 33rd St. and Classen before 11 p.m. Tuesday after several people driving by reported that the back of a house was on fire.
When they got there, flames had completely consumed the structure in the backyard of that home.
According to fire officials, the structure had been a garage converted into an apartment building.
Nobody was home at the time of the fire and no injuries have been reported.
Due to a language barrier with the homeowner, it’s unclear if anyone lived there or if the apartment was vacant at the time.
The building is a complete loss and the exact cause of the fire is under investigation
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse