Vodka saves dying puppy from poisoning
An Australian vet saved a dying puppy with an unlikely cure, vodka.
According to News.com.au, 10-week-old Cleo licked some antifreeze and was at risk for kidney failure.
The owner rushed the pup to the vet who said vodka was the only cure.
The vet had a bottle on hand, a gift, and hooked up the dog.
She said alcohol counteracts the chemical reaction and without it, the dog would have gone into renal failure.
Read more from News.com.au
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse