OHP identify man hit, killed on highway
OKLAHOMA CITY – One person is dead after being hit by a car along Interstate 44 Thursday evening.
Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers said they were called about two men running across the highway between Penn. Ave. and May Ave.
One made it safely to the other side but the other man was struck and killed.
He’s identified as 28-year-old Marcus Gallagher.
The highway patrol said it was an accident and no charges will be filed.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger