Cleveland County Health Dept. out of flu shots
NORMAN, Okla. – The Cleveland County Health Department is out of adult flu vaccines, according to The Norman Transcript.
Officials with the health dept. said they have no plans to get any more any time soon because their manufacturer is out of vaccines.
However, shots for children, those 19 and younger, are still available.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns