Cleveland County Health Dept. out of flu shots
NORMAN, Okla. – The Cleveland County Health Department is out of adult flu vaccines, according to The Norman Transcript.
Officials with the health dept. said they have no plans to get any more any time soon because their manufacturer is out of vaccines.
However, shots for children, those 19 and younger, are still available.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger