Man gets life in prison for elderly man’s murder
NORMAN, Okla. – A Norman man has pleaded guilty to killing an 80-year-old man and has been sentenced to life in prison.
In 2012 another man, 59-year-old Bill Battenfield, pleaded guilty in Pollard’s murder and is now serving life in prison without parole.
Attorneys were seeking the death penalty but Battenfield took a plea deal before trial.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'