Okla. native, Chef Rick Bayless cooks for fans in OKC
He’s an Oklahoma native with a love of food from south of the border.
His flare for Mexican cuisine has made Chef Rick Bayless a star on public television, along with his series of cookbooks and videos.
Instead of the beach, Bayless cooked for his fans at the 12th Annual Celebrity Chef Series put on by St. Anthony Hospital.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him