Legislator wants more info on prescription drug labels
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma legislator has filed a bill to get more information on prescription drug labels.
Rep. Sally Kern said House Bill 1275 would require prescription labeling to include the symptoms of the drug being prescribed.
“This bill really benefits seniors,” Rep. Kern said.
The legislation includes a provision stating that failure to comply with the requirement would not be grounds for a lawsuit.
It also allows the patient to request that the purpose of the medication not be printed on the label.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'