OKC Thunder’s KD named All-Star Team starter
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City’s own Kevin Durant has been named a starter on the 2013 Western Conference All-Star team.
According to the NBA, he received 1,504,047 votes, the second most in the Western Conference.
This is KD’s third consecutive nomination as a starter and fourth appearance overall.
Durant was the game’s Most Valuable Player at last year’s All-Star Game in Orlando.
He racked up a game-high 36 points, seven rebounds, three assists and three steals in 38 minutes.
The 62nd NBA All-Star Game will be played at Toyota Center in Houston on Sunday, Feb. 17.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns