Suspects shot in attempted burglary
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City police are investigating a double shooting on the city’s southeast side.
Police said two suspects were shot and remain in critical condition after an attempted home burglary Friday night on the 1500 block of S.E. 45th St.
Investigators said a man and woman were shot during the burglary attempt.
First responders said the pair drove off to a relative’s home on S.E. 79th St.
That’s where EMSA transported them to an area hospital.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring