Midwest City man arrested for molestation
MIDWEST CITY, Okla. – Residents said N. Holman St. is normally quiet but this week there has been a lot of chatter about one of the neighbors.
Richard Rodriguez 39, was arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a 13-year-old girl.
Court documents state her parents “…found an unknown cell phone with messages and photographs indicating a relationship.”
They called El Reno Police.
Investigators said Rodriguez admitted to sexual activity with the victim on three occasions; two encounters at Will Rogers Airport and one at Crossroads Mall.
Police said the victim is almost the same age as one of Rodriguez’s own children.
Rodriguez has worked at Tinker Air Force Base as a civilian electronics mechanic.
Lawmen tell News Channel 4 he faces a long list of serious charges related to this crime including counts for rape by instrumentation, lewd acts with a child, forcible oral sodomy and soliciting sexual conduct using a cell phone.
He was issued a $200,000 bond.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him