Military families participate in “Portraits of Love”
MIDWEST CITY, Okla.—Members of the Metro Camera Club spent Saturday perfecting their skills and giving back to some of Oklahoma’s military families.
Officials at Tinker Air Force Base took part in the “Portraits of Love” campaign, which provides free family portraits for military families across the country.
This is the second year the club volunteered to take pictures, which are then uploaded to Shutterfly so families can print those photos for free.
More than 126 families took part in the event Saturday.
If you would like more information on the “Portraits of Love” campaign, contact the Metro Camera Club.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns