Norman man becomes 35 gallon donor
NORMAN, Okla.—One local man had a special way of celebrating Martin Luther King Jr. Day by saving a life.
Tom Ward visited the Red Cross to donate blood Monday.
In fact, today marked gallon number 35 for Ward.
Ward has been a regular donor over the past several decades.
He says he donates as often as he can, which is every 56 days.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him