Temps so cold eggs freeing instead of cooking outside
We’ve all seen that old trick where it’s so hot outside you try to fry an egg on a sidewalk.
How about some eggs over easy, frozen-style?
It’s so cold in Minnesota, this woman said she wanted to see what would happen if she took breakfast outside.
She cracked an egg on a cookie pan and voila, a half hour later, a frozen egg, sunny-side up.
Temperatures are in the negatives in the upper midsection of the United States.
While that’s not uncommon, experts warn it could be dangerous because of frostbite and heart strain.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring