OKC neighborhood clear after bomb threats
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities have given the “all clear” after investigating possible bomb threats in a southwest Oklahoma City neighborhood Tuesday afternoon.
The bomb squad evacuated a few southwest Oklahoma City homes to check out possible explosives at a house in the area.
Officials said they have reason to believe more explosives could be at a home they investigated last Nov. near S.W. 79th St. and May Ave.
Streets were blocked off in the area but are back open.
As of Tuesday afternoon, the bomb squad had not found any dangerous materials.
Police Capt. Nelson said they arrested a man at this home last year.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring