Woman survives boulder crashing into home
ST. GEORGE, Utah—A woman in Utah is recovering after a boulder rolled through her bedroom in the middle of the night.
A boulder careened down the side of the hill and straight into the building around 3 a.m.
Authorities say she heard a rumbling noise and rolled closer to her husband as the boulder crashed through their bedroom.
If she had rolled the other direction, officials believe she would have been killed.
In shock, the homeowner managed to find her phone and call 911.
She was rushed to the hospital with a broken jaw, cracked sternum and a large gash on her leg.
Medical officials say she’s lucky to be alive because it could have been worse.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online