FOUND: Missing woman found in Norman
UPDATE: Jaime Walton, the woman reported missing Wednesday has been found safe and unharmed in Norman Thursday.
NORMAN, Okla. – A family is asking for help finding their missing daughter, 29-year-old Jaime Walton.
The family said she was last seen Jan. 19 in Norman.
Authorities pinged her phone which they said appears to be in a half-mile radius from I-35 and Main St.
She was last seen driving a 2012 white Acura TSX with Oklahoma tag 776-JLP.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger