Sec. of State Clinton spars with senator on Benghazi
WASHINGTON – An exasperated Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked Sen. Ron Johnson “what difference does it make” when he pressed her on initial administration claims that protests, and not terrorism, led the four Americans being killed in Libya.
Source: Associated Press
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him