Chile inmates dance in giant flash mob
It’s safe to say prison activities are not the same the world over.
Inmates at a prison in Chile performed flash mob-style dances to a number of songs including “We Will Rock You.”
Sporting bright orange, yellow and green t-shirts dozens of inmates jumped and danced for 20 minutes in unison.
The dance was choreographed by a Chilean TV personality and a dance instructor.
The event was part of an initiative to reduce the levels of prison violence and boost inmates’ self-esteem.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online