Doctors warn patients on consequences of over-medicating
If you’re spending the day sick in bed, be careful what you take to fight the flu.
Many times people take too much of a good thing and over-medicate.
It’s easy to overdo it without realizing the serious and sometimes fatal consequences.
Also, sometimes people think it’s OK to take herbal medications when they have already taken over-the-counter drugs.
Doctors said these too can cause dangerous effects if taken in combination.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse