Garage catches fire in Harrah
HARRAH, OK — Authorities say a detached garage caught fire around 4:30 am Friday near N.E. 23rd and Maple Road. The fire was contained to the garage, but there was a lot of damage.
Fire crews say a man that lived in the home had a wood-burning stove in the garage. They believe that may have started the fire.
The man said he had the fire going to keep his cats warm. The garage and it’s contents were heavily damaged including a a 1963 Buick he was restoring in the garage.
No injuries were reported.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger