Garage catches fire in Harrah
HARRAH, OK — Authorities say a detached garage caught fire around 4:30 am Friday near N.E. 23rd and Maple Road. The fire was contained to the garage, but there was a lot of damage.
Fire crews say a man that lived in the home had a wood-burning stove in the garage. They believe that may have started the fire.
The man said he had the fire going to keep his cats warm. The garage and it’s contents were heavily damaged including a a 1963 Buick he was restoring in the garage.
No injuries were reported.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him