White Water Bay expanding water park after 20 years
By: Sarah Johnson
OKLAHOMA CITY – White Water Bay just announced the largest expansion the park has seen in over 20 years.
They are adding two new water attractions on the heels of Wild West Water Works which was added last year.
The new rides will open with the park for the 2013 season May 18.
The two attractions “Cannon Bowl” and “Pipeline Wave” are a combination of high thrill tube rides and the first of its kind in the country.
The “Cannon Bowl” is a two-person tube ride with a 41-foot drop.
Riders will experience a steep descent down a tunnel and into “the bowl” where they revolve the outside perimeter before being dropped through the corkscrew exit.
The “Pipeline Wave” is an extreme wave two-person face-to-face Whirly Wheel tube ride.
It also has a 41-foot drop where guests will blast through enclosed tunnels and soar to the top of banked curves.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns