Early eaters lose more weight
If you are one of the many Americans trying to lose weight, researchers suggest you change the time that you eat rather than what you choose for a meal.
Harvard researchers say is you are trying to lose weight, you should eat most of your food early in the day.
They studied a group of people who enrolled in a weight loss program in Spain where the largest meal of the day is at lunch.
Although everyone ate the same number of calories, those who had lunch before 3 p.m. lost four pounds more than those who ate at a later time.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom