Kan. police release suspect in evidence tampering
WICHITA, Kan.—Police in Wichita say they have made a break in a case that has been having many seasoned detectives scratching their heads.
Authorities say over the last few months, they have noticed a change in the marijuana located inside the department’s evidence locker.
After launching a thorough investigation, police announced they know what the suspect looks like from evidence left behind at the scene of the crime.
During a news conference, they released a sketch of the sneaky perpetrator.
Officials say several mice were involved in the heist.
They say the rodents were likely looking for a place to stay or something to eat when they came across the packages of marijuana.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'