KFOR-TV/KAUT-TV, Oklahoma City’s market leader and one of the top NBC affiliates in the country has an immediate opening for an Account Executive to enhance our strong sales team! We need someone to sell ALL platforms including television, internet and mobile advertising!
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB:
- 1. Contacts local advertising agencies and direct clients, acting as a liaison between the station and the advertising community.
- 2. Makes sales presentations to all classification of clients to obtain orders for advertising time.
- 3. Coordinates internally the actual purchase of advertising time, placement of the schedule.
- 4. Develops new business for continued growth through new clients and increased use of television, internet and mobile advertising by existing clients through use of marketing and projects.
- 5. Assists in the collection of past due bills.
- 6. Makes monthly revenue quotas.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Well organized, excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and enhance strong client and agency relationships
- Telephone communication skills.
- College degree and/or experience in Television or related industry.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license with access to vehicle.
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
444 E. Britton Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Local TV LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer