Cancer screenings oversold, risk outweighs benefit
Early detection of cancer saves lives, right? Not necessarily.
The drive to avoid a cancer diagnosis is behind the cost of the screenings.
Consumer Reports found that many cancer tests have been oversold to the general population and the risks of some outweigh the benefits.
Cancer screenings oversold:
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts