Officers cleared of wrongdoing in shooting Cushing teen
CUSHING, Okla. – Two Cushing police officers have been cleared in the shooting of a teenager earlier month.
The officers responded to disturbance call in the parking lot of a gym and chiropractor’s clinic back on Jan. 10.
They said a teenager refused to follow their orders.
Officers said they told him to drop the handgun he had and when he pointed the gun at them, they fired.
Payne County district attorney tom lee says the shooting was justified.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger