Patti Page posthumously honored with Lifetime Achievement Grammy
With hits like “The Tennessee Waltz” and “How Much is That Doggie in the window,” Patti Page was the best-selling female singer of the 1950s.
The Claremore native passed away on New Year’s Day, just months shy of receiving a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award.
Peggy Lawton, Patti’s little sister, will be accepting the award in her honor.
She joined us in the studio to tell us about it.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger