Resident injured in house fire
EDMOND, Okla. — The Edmond Fire Department faced several obstacles while fighting a house fire in the 3100 block of SE 44th in Edmond.
The home is near Memorial and Coltrane.
When crews arrived about 9:30 p.m. flames and smoke were pouring from the house.
One man was taken to the hospital to be treated for unknown injuries.
Firefighters had a difficult time getting to the fire because of a narrow driveway leading to the home.
Crews called in a tanker truck because there was a lack of water.
Fire investigators are trying to determine the cause.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him