Top 10 foods to avoid
Eat healthier by crossing bad foods off your list.
We know a shopping basket of chips, candy and soda is a disaster.
But there are some surprising foods dietitians say would be best eliminated from your grocery list.
Dietitian Fran Olsen from the Peggy and Charles Stephenson Cancer Center gave us a quick list.
- Cured meats
- Reduced-fat peanut butter
- Bottled tea
- Canned meals
- Gluten-free baked goods
- Energy or protein bars
- Multigrain bread
- Energy drinks
- White rice
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Doll with 'real' body proportions gains support, crowd funded in just 24 hours