Walmart rationing gun ammunition in high demand
With guns and ammunition flying off the shelves, Walmart is having its stores ration some sales.
A company spokeswoman said supplies are limited, so customers are only allowed to buy three boxes of ammo per day.
Gun buyers have been snapping up weapons and ammunition because of feared gun control legislation.
Walmart said it is working with suppliers to get more ammo in its stores to meet the stepped up demand.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him