Possible chicken wing shortage Super Bowl Sunday
Americans are gearing up for what some call the biggest “eating day” of the year.
What Super Bowl party would be complete without chicken wings?
We’re expected to chow down on about 1 billion Sunday.
There’s been speculation we could see a wing shortage because last year’s drought troubled most of the country.
Also factoring into the equation, the high prices of corn and feed.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him