FBI, police search for bank robbery suspects
DEL CITY — The FBI, Oklahoma City Police and Del City Police need your help in finding two robbery suspects after they held up the BancFirst branch in the 4200 block of South Sunnylane in Del City around 9:30 Saturday morning.
The FBI says the two men entered the bank and immediately began pointing weapons telling workers to put money in bags.
Investigators say they believe the suspects are the same ones that have robbed the Bank of Oklahoma branch just three blocks away twice in the last two weeks.
No one was injured in the robbery, and the amount is money the two got away with is not known.
The FBI describes the two suspects as:
- Suspect One: black male, in his early 20s, between 6′ 0″ and 6′ 2″, with a thin build, wearing all black clothing, black tennis shoes with white soles, a black ski mask, and carrying a dark colored revolver.
- Suspect Two: black male, in his early 20s, between 5′ 8″ and 5′ 10″. He was wearing a black hooded jacket, gray t-shirt, a red multi-colored knit cap, dark colored jeans, black tennis shoes, and was carrying a dark colored semi-automatic handgun.
If you know the whereabouts of either suspect, you are asked to call the FBI at (405) 290-7770. You can remain anonymous. The Oklahoma Banker’s Association and the Bank of Oklahoma are offering a reward of up to $6,000 for information leading to the identification and arrest and/or conviction of anyone responsible for these robberies.
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family