Deputy recovering after accidental shooting at range
OKLAHOMA CITY – A deputy is recovering in the hospital after an accidental shooting at a private law enforcement gun range Monday afternoon.
Officials said a deputy was accidentally shot in the leg by another deputy checking his weapon.
The deputies were training all day at the range on the 4000 block of Air Depot Blvd.
Authorities said the deputy is in stable condition with a broken femur and will have surgery Tuesday to repair it.
Currently the incident is under investigation.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'