Body of missing American tourist found in Turkey
ISTANBUL—Police continue to question more than a dozen suspects in the death of an American woman while on vacation in Turkey.
Sarai Sierra’s body was found Saturday evening near the remnants of the ancient city walls.
The 33-year-old mother of two was last heard from Jan. 21st, the day before she was expected to head home.
Shortly after her disappearance, her husband and brother-in-law traveled to the country to search for her.
She was traveling alone while exploring her hobby of photography and even made trips to Amsterdam and Munich.
Istanbul’s chief of police confirms Sierra was killed by a blow to her head.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'