Father in bar accused of leaving babies in car
MUSTANG, Okla. – An Oklahoma man is facing three counts of child neglect after police said he left his kids alone in a car outside a metro bar.
The three children, all under the age of 4, were outside Big Dick’s Roadhouse while the father claims he was inside doing some paperwork.
The man is employed by the bar but police said when they went inside, he was at a video poker machine.
Officers contacted the children’s mother and released them to her.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich