Missionary killed after hit by car
WOODWARD, Okla. – Sad news out of Woodward where a church missionary was killed after being hit by a truck.
Police said the 22-year-old woman from Arkansas was on a traditional missionary trip, riding her bicycle when she was hit on Friday night.
She’d been working in Oklahoma for the past 10 months on a trip for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'