NBC show calling all ninjas
By: Haley O’Hara
DALLAS – A new competition is seeking athletes and competitors to crown the first ever Ninja Warrior.
American Ninja Warrior is a new television series hosted by Olympic Gold Medalist Jonny Moseley and comedian Matt Iseman.
Ninja contestants will have to overcome a punishing obstacle course in order to have a shot at winning the $500,000 cash prize and the coveted American Ninja Warrior title.
Regional qualifying competitions will be held in Los Angeles, Dallas and Miami.
The top 100 competitors will get the opportunity to compete in the Las Vegas national finals.
The show is based on the Tokyo Broadcast System hit, “Sasuke.”
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger