Propane tank to blame for home explosion
BRIGGS, Okla.—A man is critically injured after his home explodes Saturday night.
The explosion was so powerful it completely destroyed the man’s home and could be felt five miles away.
Debris from the home was scattered up in the trees and even littered a nearby highway.
Agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives arrived in Cherokee County to investigate.
Officials believe an undetected leak in a propane tank is to blame for the blast.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom